What's new

Milwaukee/ SE Wisconsin HERF

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Gents,

@mwlabel and I are organizing another Milwaukee Herf. This would be (I believe, I'm on my phone so search isn't as quick) the 4tth straight year that we are doing this. I'll keep it brief, but basically anyone is welcome. Hopefully we can get some of the Chicago guys there as well as some Minnesota boys as well. Typically we've had a solid turnout and it's always always a great time. Hopefully @mwlabel and others will add to this, but below are the preliminary details. Please respond if you plan to be there. We can update the original post with the RSVPs.

What: Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin HERF
Where: Lake Country Cigars in Delafield WI
When: November 18th, 2017
Time : 1pm until the party stops (I think they close at 7)
Who: RSVP if you can come!

Pbibby
Mwlabel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Gents,

@mwlabel and I are organizing another Milwaukee Herf. This would be (I believe, I'm on my phone so search isn't as quick) the 4tth straight year that we are doing this. I'll keep it brief, but basically anyone is welcome. Hopefully we can get some of the Chicago guys there as well as some Minnesota boys as well. Typically we've had a solid turnout and it's always always a great time. Hopefully @mwlabel and others will add to this, but below are the preliminary details. Please respond if you plan to be there. We can update the original post with the RSVPs.

What: Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin HERF
Where: Lake Country Cigars in Delafield WI
When: November 18th, 2017
Time : 1pm until the party stops (I think they close at 7)
Who: RSVP if you can come!

Pbibby
Mwlabel

Would love to come, but a BIG maybe since I will be up there the weekend prior. . Maybe

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Get off my lawn.
Also, I don't remember a 2016 one?

I'll be tagging people, randomly, that I remember from previous herfs here:
@Rupe @Smoqman @Mickeymorris626 @Jfire @W.B.
I honestly can't remember last week so you're probably right. Although I still thought we did. However. There will be a 2017.....Haha.

Seriously though guys typically we have a great group. Should be a fun afternoon of smoking and drinking. Also probably pizza.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I may be able to arrange a HERF at my residence (only a few minutes away from the shop). If there's interest, I'll look into it. Unfortunately it will be too late in the year to make use of the lake or pool

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember the username of the newbie from Northern WI who joined 2(?) years ago. Bigger dude, rode a motorcycle.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember the username of the newbie from Northern WI who joined 2(?) years ago. Bigger dude, rode a motorcycle.

Same dude who gave out all the Cohibas he had with him! Dad and I were just trying to remember his name today when we were reminiscing how fun that HERF was. We both are terrible with names, so hopefully no offense is taken. My dad still raves about that CC!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Same dude who gave out all the Cohibas he had with him! Dad and I were just trying to remember his name today when we were reminiscing how fun that HERF was. We both are terrible with names, so hopefully no offense is taken. My dad still raves about that CC!

Don't worry. I'll have met most people that will be there but will need complete reintroductions.......Haha. Except for Rupe.. .