What's new

Minneapolis Super Bowl Cigar Events

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking at Super Bowl events between now and the game. I found a couple. It looks like I can afford the Monecristo event.

Ditka & Jaws Cigars with the Stars- Super Bowl LII Week, Feb. 1 - Cost: $500 to $75,000
This VIP Cigar Party features premium cigars from the industry's top brands, single-malt scotch, and many football celebrities to keep you and your guests entertained throughout the evening.It is an intimate affair, so not only do you get up close and personal with our celebrity guests, space will also fill up quickly.
  • Red Carpet Entrance
  • Appetizers
  • Premium Bar
  • Indoor/Outdoor Venue (Smoking not permitted indoors)
Montecristo Social Club Event, Feb 3 - Cost: $75
Each ticket entitles its owner admission to the MSC Big Game extravaganza, as well as complementary food, beer and wine menu offerings. Best of all, with each ticket, attendees will receive an exclusive gift-bag featuring goodies, and five premium cigars, including: the new Montecristo Epic Craft Cured, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Aging Room Solera, Romeo 505 Nicaragua, and MONTE by Montecristo AJ Fernandez!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So like it could have possibilities, but what does one get for 75K. That is worth 75K. Honeslty I don't think the Super Bowl will be as big a deal as in year past. My take is the NFL is in recovery mode, trying to lure fans back because of some of the player image problems.

Yes I know it the Super Bowl, but I also know a lot of people who not longer even turn on a NFL Game in their homes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Ditka & Jaws Cigars with the Stars, event is a charity event. So a percentage of the event cost is tax deductible. I’m assuming the more you pay the more access to get to the celebrities and perks. I think I read it is for NFL Charities.

The Montecristo event is not a charity but a marketing event of Montecristo.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Do you have location information for these? More specifically is the Montecristo event at a lounge like Tobacco Grove or Burn?

The Ditka event is definitely off the table for me though. Not necessarily because of the cost but because it’ specifically says it’s at a venue that does not permit smoking inside. Did someone forget that it’s Minnesota and it’s frickin’ FEBRUARY!

Being a native I definitely know better.