What's new

Miracle Morning?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Every morning I drink a large glass of water and have coffee while in a deep Indian Squat while listening to Sports Radio

It took me a while to hold this position, but I’ve been doing it now for a couple years and my knees, hips and back have never felt better. I can squat like this indefinitely without any discomfort, but when I first started I could barely get down half way and stay there for 5 minutes. My wife and kids think I look like a fool, and I suppose I do. Try it keeping your heels planted without going up on your toes, it’s not easy at first but It’s a simple way to stretch a lot of major muscles and ligaments and gets easier the more you do it.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Every morning I drink a large glass of water and have coffee while in a deep Indian Squat while listening to Sports Radio

It took me a while to hold this position, but I’ve been doing it now for a couple years and my knees, hips and back have never felt better. I can squat like this indefinitely without any discomfort, but when I first started I could barely get down half way and stay there for 5 minutes. My wife and kids think I look like a fool, and I suppose I do. Try it keeping your heels planted without going up on your toes, it’s not easy at first but It’s a simple way to stretch a lot of major muscles and ligaments and gets easier the more you do it.
I do these, but with a kettlebell. Call em prying goblet squats. 15 a day as part of my warmup.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
What do you follow that up with?

At what point in the day do you do your workout?

What's your morning routine?

Food before or after working out?
I do three sets of five, mixed in with three sets of five halos (to warm up the shoulders and wrists) and back bridges. Then I do 10x10 swings (32kg) and 5xR 5xL Turkish getups (also 32kg).

I do this when I have time.

My morning routine is to get poked in the eye by Theodore so that I wake up and give him breakfast, followed by coffee and my breakfast, then usually a cigar.

Food before. Unless it's almost lunchtime. Then food before AND after.