What's new

Miro cigars?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not something i would buy but the rep came in and gave me a pre release Miro cigar with a San Andreas maduro wrapper and a honduran/nicuraguan blend filler. ... i will let the brothers know....but heres a pic....
20150611_150721-Edit.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought the same thing...."spend some more time on the band, doesn't cost much but can pay dividends" i didn't say it BUT i thought it. Great minds.....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The band is definitely not great and that wrapper looks pretty suspect to me too. Not that it is impossible, but it is very difficult for a wrapper leaf to naturally become that color. That being said I am definitely curious how it is.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
It looks like some sort of cheap girly Wine bottle label
i find my biggest issue is the font choice represents a "not so serious' theme but then the fancy roman rings below it dont comply. The font shoudlnt be in black/silver. Black/silver seems tough to pull off in general. Not to mention the font and rings are just floating in empty space. More i think about it, i really hate it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The band is definitely not great and that wrapper looks pretty suspect to me too. Not that it is impossible, but it is very difficult for a wrapper leaf to naturally become that color. That being said I am definitely curious how it is.
I thought that too. I was thinking dip dyed but then I really like diesels and Sancho panzos and they are probably dipped or cooked so you never know I guess. Funny how Cigar guys have the same thoughts.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just for the record, I'll give some thoughts on this cigar.
I've not been a big fan of the previous Kuuts offerings. The original Miro and the Tabacalera Zapata were largely unsmokeable in my book. The Placeres Reserva was smokeable, but not very good. The Kuuts Nicaragua was far and away the best cigar they produced and even then, I've found few people other than myself who liked it. I smoked the Miro Maduro last week, and it is far and away the best cigar they produce - and its not even close. I'm not going to claim its a great cigar, but if you've experienced Kuuts offerings before and haven't been a fan, still give this one a try - and don't judge it purely on the band.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had the Placeres Reserva and though smokable it was quite uneventful...... the band was better.... that being said you just never know.... i never thought that i'd like some of the cheaper cigars i do like the Felipe Gregario Fat Boys and the La Herencia Oscuros but i do.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking this miro now... Its OK not bad ...tight draw not terrible not great flavor is OK to good. Nothing to right home about ya know..... EDIT: also it is dip dyed....not that it was hard to figure out or anything

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a Miro earlier this month that was gifted to me. I don't recall anything special about it, but I also didn't have any issues with it either.