What's new

missed my flight

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I drove like a madman 1oo something miles in the rain and traffic and people cutting me off and pissing me off and I wound up missing my flight by 15 minutes.

So I am stuck in Louisville tonight but got to stay with my sisiter in law and her husband and eat a home cooked meal and sleep in a regular bed tonight.
Leaving for the airport at 6 a.m. and going to be in New York tomorrow afternoon on business and after that Maybe some cigars and food with the TUBAMAN!!!!!!

Now this way I wont be rushed.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
John,

You'll have a great time hooking up with Kevin. :smt045 Kevin will take good care of you. The guy is fantastic with cigars and knows good eats also!! =D> Your one lucky guy to be spending time with Tuba. Just ask him he'll even tell ya!! :smt043

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I called him tonight and we have a game plan for tomorrow.
Looking forward to meeting this first class , top notch BOTL.
Dinner on the company card , 800 miles from home...hell yeah

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, John and I hooked up last night with geoffrie and DaveC at The Living Room last night and had a great time. Some excellent cigars and excellent drinks. I'm glad to finally meet up with John, a truly great person. The only bad part, besides getting lost trying to find John's hotel, was that we only got to herf for a couple hours.

Next time bring the wife for the weekend. The girls can shop and we can smoke our brains out!!!!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yup, so many cigars, so little time.

It was very nice to meet our visiting Brother from the fine state of Kentucky.

Although if he mentioned sitting outside and smoking a cigar in a hot tub just one more time I would have asked Kevin to leave him out in middle of suffolk county and let him find his own way back to his hotel.

And as always, nice to be herfing with Tubaman and DaveC.

Hey John, I know it's a long way but you might consider coming up here for the Steak and Cigar Herf that DocRKS is planning in May. That one is shaping up to be a blast.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
geoffrie said:
Although if he mentioned sitting outside and smoking a cigar in a hot tub just one more time I would have asked Kevin to leave him out in middle of suffolk county and let him find his own way back to his hotel.
Then he would be smoking cigars with me, Ilikecigars and RonC, if he was dropped off in Suffolk County..ending up bringing home an Avallo
:smt003 :smt067 :smt118 :smt074

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
crossbow said:
Then he would be smoking cigars with me, Ilikecigars and RonC, if he was dropped off in Suffolk County..ending up bringing home an Avallo
:smt003 :smt067 :smt118 :smt074
If my wife drops me off in the middle of Suffolk, will I get to come home with an Avallo???:smt039

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
tubaman said:
If my wife drops me off in the middle of Suffolk, will I get to come home with an Avallo???:smt039
just like the NY State Lottery says
"Hey you'll never know, y' know!!"

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
A great time was had by this person. Some wonderful smokes were enjoyed.
I felt embarassed by mine, It was like bringing a cap gun to an artillery war.
You New York guys know how to throw up a herf of any size at the drop of a hat.

I have to figure out when I can smoke that special gift from you tubaman, something will have to happen very great to celebrate it with or really bad to help console me.

If anybody ever drops in my neighborhood I will make sure they are shown the same courtsey and first class treatment you gave me.