What's new

MN BOTL - TG tonight?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Oh really? I might have my admin get me on an earlier flight then. I'll post up early Monday if anything changes....

Cuz Tuesday might be out of the question, unless that works better for y'all?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Fellas, if this is going to be a pain in your a$$ to get downtown M or SP, maybe we could postpone until when I'm there for March. This trip next week will be quick and dirty, but the March trip will have a few days of early dismissal, if your combining what I'm swathing. LMK, cuz I don't wanna mess up anyone's flow on account of me.
-KK33-

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Yup! The Uptown Minneapolis one is right next door to Spill the Wine (where we got married last May) my groomsmen stopped in there to buy cigars. I've been meaning to head back there. Actually, rfraser got some pipe tobacco he liked there when he was up for the wedding and I'm supposed to go pick up more for him!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Still a go for tomorrow night. Who's in and where? I think Joel said he'd give me a lift(thx, that's super cool). But just wanna see if this is for sure for sure.... My plane is scheduled to land at 6:13. I should be at the hotel by 7.