What's new

Modern Mead Club

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Stopped by this local meadery and man... they have some fantastic product. Thanks to @sweemzander Dan got me hooked on the stuff. Seriously you fellows should join up! they ship quarterly packages and send it straight to your doorstep :)

https://www.craftedmead.com/modern-mead-club/

This quarters release for the exploration club is off the wall:
  1. Imperial KLP: This will be fresh off the bottling line! Our way of saying "thank you" for joining the club!
  2. Baklava to the Future: From the archives...you will be receiving what could quite possibly be the last bottles available anywhere.
  3. (Macho Mead) Berry Savage: Our latest one-off release that we're already confident will be looked up on as one of our best.
  4. The Dispear: Pear and cardamom combine to surprise your taste buds. This vintage 2016 release was our second time making this classic Crafted style.
  5. Traditional Wildflower (still): Our flagship still mead that showcases pure and simple wildflower honey.
  6. Vanilla Cinnamon Mead (still): A classic mead recipe done our way!
  7. This Is A Huge Blueberry Melomel (still): A limited release still mead from 2016 that has been aging in our owners private cellar...enjoy!
  8. This Is An Oaked Raspberry Traditional (still): Same as above...we feel these both are really hitting their stride.
  9. And...two 11.5oz Crafted mead snifters!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Stopped by this local meadery and man... they have some fantastic product. Thanks to @sweemzander Dan got me hooked on the stuff. Seriously you fellows should join up! they ship quarterly packages and send it straight to your doorstep :)

https://www.craftedmead.com/modern-mead-club/

This quarters release for the exploration club is off the wall:
  1. Imperial KLP: This will be fresh off the bottling line! Our way of saying "thank you" for joining the club!
  2. Baklava to the Future: From the archives...you will be receiving what could quite possibly be the last bottles available anywhere.
  3. (Macho Mead) Berry Savage: Our latest one-off release that we're already confident will be looked up on as one of our best.
  4. The Dispear: Pear and cardamom combine to surprise your taste buds. This vintage 2016 release was our second time making this classic Crafted style.
  5. Traditional Wildflower (still): Our flagship still mead that showcases pure and simple wildflower honey.
  6. Vanilla Cinnamon Mead (still): A classic mead recipe done our way!
  7. This Is A Huge Blueberry Melomel (still): A limited release still mead from 2016 that has been aging in our owners private cellar...enjoy!
  8. This Is An Oaked Raspberry Traditional (still): Same as above...we feel these both are really hitting their stride.
  9. And...two 11.5oz Crafted mead snifters!
hook me up :smuggrin:

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I will wait till they get their online store up and running 1200 bucks a year seems pricy for something i dont know if i will like or not. I would rather pick a product and read about it to see if i would like it then purchase. I wonder when the online store will be up and running and if they will ship here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried mead at the local renn fest. It wasn't my cup of tea but I've wanted to try some more to see if it's my palate or the mead.