What's new

Monte Cristo Platinum Toro

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Monte Cristo Platinum Toro

In the never ending quest to bring you more reviews I suffered through this cigar. See what I put up with for my readers? Heh..

This cigar started with so much promise. It had a wonderful wrapper that gave off a nice spicy sweet scent. When I cut it and tested the draw it was excellent and had a nice pepper kick to it. Then I lit it, that is when it started to go down hill.

The cigar was incredibly mild after the first few puffs and never seemed to have any decent amount of flavors. It would not stay lit and the burn had to be constantly corrected. This cigar had no complexity and stayed with a mild spice, not what you expect from a premium cigar.

I'm afraid the only thing you get from this cigar is to look cool while holding it. The reason they charge so much for it is to pay for the insane amount of marketing they provide for it. I give this cigar a 4 out of 10. If you want a good mild to medium cigar go with the Casa Torano, it costs less and is a much more complex flavorful smoke that I think you'd enjoy.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The only Non habano montes I have liked have been the Serie V.

I actualy enjoy them, Nice construction and a decent taste. But lots other non habanos out there I like better for the money.
Hell there are even habanos that are a better deal than them.
Why do I even like them?? I just talked myself out of liking them.
:smt031 :smt031 :smt031 :smt031 :smt031 :smt031