What's new

Monte Millie Robusto

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is one of my all time favs and one I wish I could have aged as each one is better than the last, but they were too good not to smoke.

This one was gift from Ken and it did not disappoint. It was flawless looking with a dark, smooth and oily wrapper. The construction was perfect, the cigar was heavy, firm and after being clipped revealed a perfect draw with a sweet earthy flavor,

The first third was earth and leather. The smoke was thick and creamy and I was able to blow some huge smoke rings. An almost minty flavor comes through as I enter..........................

The second third this quickly becomes sweet, woody and a little spice. Flavors really start dancing in and out. Nutty and sweet damp earth stand out with coffee and minty chocolate (a flavor I've nt had before in this cigar).

The final third is thick leathery that coats the mouth. Coffee picks up and a dark choclate taste tickle the palate. I nub this one within a half inch. My only complaint is these should be Double Coronas as I wish it would last longer.

Thanks Again Ken!!!:blob:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Thanks for the review. I smoked one recently with my brother and we were both actualy a little disppointed in them, but hopefully the next one will be better. Cheers!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Start the lynching...

I never really enjoyed this cigar. It showed hints of the typical deep Monte profile with tons of coffee & mocha flavors but they were always wrapped up in something more powerful that was offputting to me. Perhaps it's time to revisit, as I haven't had one since I moved into my new house back in 07. Glad you enjoyed it Rob.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have only tried one, so the review was good for me....gotta agree with AT, I'm a big fan of the Cohiba Millenium!