What's new

Montecristo clubhouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im heading to Vegas next week and have a reservation at the Montecristo Clubhouse. Its basically a restaurant inside of the Montecristo cigar lounge in Caesars Palace. Has anyone here ever been? I'm hoping to find some cigars that I have had trouble getting my hands on. I also really excited about having a meal with my cigar in an actual restaurant setting. Will be a new experience for me and I guess a pretty rare experience in general these days.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
primarily the padron 1926 and my father, le bijou 1922 limited edition, also god of fire serie b in Lancero. I probably should clarify I have seen these cigars on line but I really want to try them before I shell out the money. With the prices of some of these even a five pack is gonna run me 100 dollars. So being able to find just one of each to try while I'm there will be great. Im in a small town. There is no cigar shops within 2 hours so on line is basically all I have.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sounds like something I'd like to do but it's in Vegas.....................and Vegas is a big machine built with the sole purpose of removing money from your pocket. I'm curious when you get home if you're going to wish you had just spent the c-note on the 5 packs!

Have fun, you only live once!!

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Im heading to Vegas next week and have a reservation at the Montecristo Clubhouse. Its basically a restaurant inside of the Montecristo cigar lounge in Caesars Palace. Has anyone here ever been? I'm hoping to find some cigars that I have had trouble getting my hands on. I also really excited about having a meal with my cigar in an actual restaurant setting. Will be a new experience for me and I guess a pretty rare experience in general these days.
I've been inside there. You'll be ordering off the menu for Old Homestead Steakhouse. The food is really good. The clubhouse is nice. It looks more like boardroom, than a restaurant. It's just one long table in a private room. They have a pretty good selection of premium cigars in the store humidor, next to clubhouse. You'll find Padron 1926s in there, but the prices will be able 2x normal MSRP. I believe they charge a cutting fee if you bring your own cigars, but if you're using that room they may waive the fee. The bar at the Montecristo Cigar Bar. has a pretty selection of scotch and bourbon. I generally go to the Montecristo Cigar Bar when I am in Vegas, and they make a really good mojito.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies! Boudie your prolly right, I will spend much more than 100 when I'm done there. I love a good mojito so i will definitely order one of those. I'm new to the scotch and borbon scene. I cant appreciate the differences from a cheap vs an expensive bourbon. But i still try lol.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
In Vegas that won't be a problem, not many opportunities for Cheap there!! To be honest in the current Bourbon environment just because it's expensive doesn't necessarily mean it's good, just in demand. Lots of great sub $50 bottles out there. If you ever decide to get into bourbon there is a hard core group of bourbon enthusiasts on the forum, follow some of the threads under "Libations".

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Thanks for the replies! Boudie your prolly right, I will spend much more than 100 when I'm done there. I love a good mojito so i will definitely order one of those. I'm new to the scotch and borbon scene. I cant appreciate the differences from a cheap vs an expensive bourbon. But i still try lol.
The blackberry mojito is really good. Also, check out Casa Fuente in the Forum Shops, which is attached to Caesers. Their tangerine mojito is my favorite mixed drink

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from Vegas went to the montecristo lounge, casa Fuentes, davidoff cigar bar, baccarat cigar “lounge” in the bellagio and a place called la casa of the strip in summerlin. Did a little review on my you tube channel “Steven and Tash” if your interested in hearing about it.