What's new

More cigars and new humidor

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,
Few days ago i bought a few boxes of cigars. My first boxes purchase.
My plan was to take them out of the boxes and store them in my current desktop humi. After thinking about it, i decided i want to try aging cigars so i ordered a chest humidor (500ct) 1lb of heartfelt beads.
Then i started thinking. I have this big humidor coming but only a few boxes to put in there. So i ve been going little crazy and buying cigars.
In a matter of few months since joining here, i went from ordering 10 to 20 cigars to a bigger humi and ordering boxes. You guys are bad influence

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, I too went a little crazy last month. I still have singles, 5ers, trades and boxes showing up at the house from deals/ transactions that happened in March. Since joining this group I would say.... an extra 150+ cigars (if not more) were added to the collection, two wineadors (and I think I’m out of space...again), and other cigar tools were purchased. Good luck and welcome to the BOTL family lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As soon as the new humi comes in ill shoot some photos. Its nothing fancy but from reviews i read, itll get the job done and at 149 bucks, couldnt beat the price

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
And thats my fear. Some cigars i bought that are on the way as we speak i never tried before. Hopefully i will enjoy them all. HDM epicure, connie1, r&j wide churchill, mag 54 and HU royal robusto
I will also be picking up a box of coro and siglo 3 because i love those two cigars
Some excellent choices there, you'll be fine.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
And thats my fear. Some cigars i bought that are on the way as we speak i never tried before. Hopefully i will enjoy them all. HDM epicure, connie1, r&j wide churchill, mag 54 and HU royal robusto
Hahaha, yeah, I think you'll be alright.... ;) coulda been gurkhas and altadis products. ;)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Other hobbies are watch collecting, firearm enthusiast, old US currency collector and am big into cars and motorcycles.
Oh, no problem then... none of those hobbies are expensive at all.;):ROFLMAO:
Good luck. No one around here is a good influence, though... we're all just as happy to encourage you to buy guns, watches, and vehicles! Enablers. That's what we do.(y)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, no problem then... none of those hobbies are expensive at all.;):ROFLMAO:
Good luck. No one around here is a good influence, though... we're all just as happy to encourage you to buy guns, watches, and vehicles! Enablers. That's what we do.(y)
You see my problem..hahaha why couldnt i be into collecting lighters or empty beer bottles.lol