What's new

More of the Opus humidor

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nice humidor. Why humidification system are you using. It looks like an Oasis, but I didn't think that would be big enough for that size of humidor.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ooo those are some more pretty pictures. Do you smoke anything besides Opus or is it all Opus all the time? I wouldn't blame you if you were a total Opus addict. haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I am the same cigar sergeant on CF. I do smoke other brands besides Opus X. I just celebrated our nations birthday by smoking a Rocky Patel Sungrown. Mmmm it was good.

I purchased my humidor from Cigargypsy.com and have had it only for a week or so. The cost was much less than what other web sites were offering. The owner sounds very cute on the phone too!I highly recommended them.

I am temporarily using a cigar oasis. I wil lbe upgrading to a more appropriate humidification device soon.

Thanks for your comments!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I am the same cigar sergeant on CF. I do smoke other brands besides Opus X. I just celebrated our nations birthday by smoking a Rocky Patel Sungrown. Mmmm it was good.

I purchased my humidor from Cigargypsy.com and have had it only for a week or so. The cost was much less than what other web sites were offering. The owner sounds very cute on the phone too!I highly recommended them.

I am temporarily using a cigar oasis. I wil lbe upgrading to a more appropriate humidification device soon.

Thanks for your comments!
what's CF?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Cigar Family (the Fuente / Newman website) Don't venture there unless you don't take stuff on internet forums personally. I've seen many people go down in flames over the years.