What's new

more smokes

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
the ups guy showed up today! at first i thought "cool. my smokes are here!"
then my girlfriend went out to bring in the 4 packages and just about threw her back out... she didnt seem to pleased.
but on a brighter note, the humi i ordered showed up at the same time. i thought it was supposed come next week but it came on time!!
(all that tupperware i bought and dont even need it...) :clap:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Glad to hear the humi got in....now all you have to do is throw it away so you have a reason to get a cooler. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

But on a serious note, why didn't ya go out and get the boxes...if I was your girlfriend I'd tell ya to get your own damn boxes hahahaha.

Enjoy your smokes and your new humi though bro!!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
lol... ive been waiting for the ups man all day... knew he was supposed to be here sometime today. every time id hear a loud truck drive past id jump up and look out the window to see if it was the big brown one. when he got there my girlfriend told me i wasnt allowed to get the packages. she wouldnt allow me the pleasure.... but when she came into the house huffing and puffing, she told me that next time.... "Get your own damn boxes!!"

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats on the new smokes, however, do not throw the tupperware out you may need it one day.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Congrats!

You have to make friends with your driver, it's in your cigars best interest.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Rut-Roh. I placed an order online last night and some reason the vendors system would not allow me to enter a shipping address different than my "home" billing address. I simply e-mailed the vendor with the order number and kindly explained the address, figure no big deal to change it. The reply I received was the box is already shipped FedEx priority. I guess I will have some splaining to do since the wife beats me home everyday. :frown: