What's new

Moses and the Burglar

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A man breaks into a house late one night. With his flashlight, he spots the flat screen, and starts to disconnect it. Out of the darkness, he hears a voice say "Jesus is watching you". Startled, he searches the darkness. Seeing no one, he thinks his mind is playing tricks on him, and goes back to work. A few moments later, he again hears the voice say "Jesus is watching you, and he's not very happy". Again, he searches the darkness, but no one is there. Thinking the stress of his "profession" is finally getting to him, he takes a few moments to compose himself and continues disconnecting the TV. A third time the voice cries out "You're making Jesus very, very angry, and you're going to be sorry".

Spinning around and straining into the darkness, the man makes out a faint shadow in the corner of the room. Illuminating it with his flashlight, he discovers a parrot in it's cage. "Was that you?" demanded the man! "Yes", said the parrot. "I thought you should know that you where upsetting Jesus". Angry, the man scolds "Who are you to judge me, bird"? "Me? I'm Moses" replies the bird. The man snickers "Moses, what a crazy name for a bird. What kind of strange people would name their bird Moses?" "Well" answered the parrot, "I guess the same kind of people who.....

.....name their Rottweiler, Jesus".