What's new

Motorcycle Ride

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The wife and I headed out for lunch a couple of hours away. ended up riding 250 miles today, our first ride in quite a few months. We are both a little out of practice. Left home and headed to Saint Francisville, to have lunch at Magnolia cafe. Then we headed to Pinckneyville, MS, then on to McComb,MS then back home. All together spent about 6 hours out, 5 hours or so riding. Was a great ride, but we are both a little out of practice.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The wife and I headed out for lunch a couple of hours away. ended up riding 250 miles today, our first ride in quite a few months. We are both a little out of practice. Left home and headed to Saint Francisville, to have lunch at Magnolia cafe. Then we headed to Pinckneyville, MS, then on to McComb,MS then back home. All together spent about 6 hours out, 5 hours or so riding. Was a great ride, but we are both a little out of practice.
I'm quite literally in the garage cleaning my carbs on mine! Nothing like a long ride with good weather.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sounds awesome. We just traded mine and hers for me this one, and can't wait for a good long ride. I've never had one this comfortable. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk