What's new

Motorcyclist

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
View attachment 113935 View attachment 113936
2008 Deluxe FLSTN & 2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU. I need to get a current DMV tag for the Deluxe and put some miles on her again!
I’ve never taken the tour pack off my ultra. I’ve been thinking about putting some la choppers twin peaks 16” bars and stainless braided cables on mine. The road glide is the best touring bike I’ve ever sat on. I love that thing. The dyna is fun running around town.....we rode down to Daytona in March and PCB last weekend. I run a tank of fuel without ever even thinking of being uncomfortable. I don’t see me getting rid of mine anytime soon. Unless some CVO road glide blows me away...good looking bikes @GoBison

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I’ve never taken the tour pack off my ultra. I’ve been thinking about putting some la choppers twin peaks 16” bars and stainless braided cables on mine. The road glide is the best touring bike I’ve ever sat on. I love that thing. The dyna is fun running around town.....we rode down to Daytona in March and PCB last weekend. I run a tank of fuel without ever even thinking of being uncomfortable. I don’t see me getting rid of mine anytime soon. Unless some CVO road glide blows me away...good looking bikes @GoBison
Nice rides to you as well!
I just wish I had the Road Glide when we did Sturgis. I rode the Deluxe 5 years in a row from KC to Sturgis :banghead:. I was fortunate to take a long trip with the Shark back in 2015. Buddy and I went south & east while everyone went to the 75th at Sturgis. We hit Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the Dragon that week. Great trip!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nice rides to you as well!
I just wish I had the Road Glide when we did Sturgis. I rode the Deluxe 5 years in a row from KC to Sturgis :banghead:. I was fortunate to take a long trip with the Shark back in 2015. Buddy and I went south & east while everyone went to the 75th at Sturgis. We hit Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the Dragon that week. Great trip!
I went up and did the dragon last summer. I stayed in Cherokee, NC. It was a pretty fun trip. It only takes me about 4 hours to get there from here. We are supposed to go again soon. Think we are going to Helen,GA next weekend. I’ve yet to do Sturgis but it’s a good 1500 mile plus run for me. I usually do the Daytona thing. We got a trip planned in October that I’m looking forward to. My brother and me are gonna leave on a Sunday and ride down to Ybor City and stay till Thursday. Leave that Thursday and ride up to PCB for Thunder Beach....we went riding today. Nothing special but did stumble over a pappy van Winkle toro and a LFD Andalusian Bull so I was pumped

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
anyone else on BOTL love to ride? Motorcycles are my passion. Just curious who else rode and where they were at?
2006 FXDi35 and 2016 FLTRU
View attachment 113908View attachment 113909
Riden the Dragon several times. Also a Caps #ALLCAPS fan. Was just thru Alabama last week finishing up a 4000 mile road trip, me and Chucky. I'm in WV.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Riden the Dragon several times. Also a Caps #ALLCAPS fan. Was just thru Alabama last week finishing up a 4000 mile road trip, me and Chucky. I'm in WV.

Agh the original Dreamland in Ttown. Place gets crazy on Saturday’s in the fall. When they take your order your choice is a half or full and white bread....I live right here on i20 in a town called Anniston/Oxford. My son works at the Harley Davidson dealership down there called Mt. Cheaha. Not a bad gig for a college kid.Next time you pass thru let me know and I’ll buy you a beer and find us a decent cigar.....I was a predators and still kinda am a predators fan. Well after the thrashers left me. But anyhow my 16 year old ended up on a flight from Atl to DC and for some reason the Capitals were on his flight. They were super cool to him and hooked him up so every since then we have pulled for the capitals. Although down here you can count the hockey fans on one hand.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Agh the original Dreamland in Ttown. Place gets crazy on Saturday’s in the fall. When they take your order your choice is a half or full and white bread....I live right here on i20 in a town called Anniston/Oxford. My son works at the Harley Davidson dealership down there called Mt. Cheaha. Not a bad gig for a college kid.Next time you pass thru let me know and I’ll buy you a beer and find us a decent cigar.....I was a predators and still kinda am a predators fan. Well after the thrashers left me. But anyhow my 16 year old ended up on a flight from Atl to DC and for some reason the Capitals were on his flight. They were super cool to him and hooked him up so every since then we have pulled for the capitals. Although down here you can count the hockey fans on one hand.
I wasn't far from ya. I left Tuscaloosa on Wednesday morning and took 20 to Birmingham and 59 to Chattanooga then I think it was 75 to Knoxville. Next time you go up to the Tail, head over to Wahalla SC and jump on Monnshiner 28 and ride it up. 108 miles of mountains and turns and even a small waterfall you can ride under. It drops you off right at the tail in NC. I rode from Helen GA thru the Chattahochee National Forest to Wahalla then up to the tail. I think I was somehow on part of the Gauntlet leaving Georgia.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wasn't far from ya. I left Tuscaloosa on Wednesday morning and took 20 to Birmingham and 59 to Chattanooga then I think it was 75 to Knoxville. Next time you go up to the Tail, head over to Wahalla SC and jump on Monnshiner 28 and ride it up. 108 miles of mountains and turns and even a small waterfall you can ride under. It drops you off right at the tail in NC. I rode from Helen GA thru the Chattahochee National Forest to Wahalla then up to the tail. I think I was somehow on part of the Gauntlet leaving Georgia.

Hopefully headed to Helen this weekend. Not sure how much riding I’ll get in. We like to go to place called King Ludwig’s Biergarten and hang out. Was a pretty cool cigar place up there called Chiefs cigars. But I see he’s changed the names to firebrand now and doing some kind of infused something. Google it. Free cigar mailed to you

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I went up and did the dragon last summer. I stayed in Cherokee, NC. It was a pretty fun trip. It only takes me about 4 hours to get there from here. We are supposed to go again soon. Think we are going to Helen,GA next weekend. I’ve yet to do Sturgis but it’s a good 1500 mile plus run for me. I usually do the Daytona thing. We got a trip planned in October that I’m looking forward to. My brother and me are gonna leave on a Sunday and ride down to Ybor City and stay till Thursday. Leave that Thursday and ride up to PCB for Thunder Beach....we went riding today. Nothing special but did stumble over a pappy van Winkle toro and a LFD Andalusian Bull so I was pumped
Maggie Valley is east of Cherokee on Hwy 19. The Wheels through Time museum is there - pretty amazing collection there! Me and some friends did Spring Daytona back in 2011 - We just flew down and stayed in a hotel 1 block off the strip to party (no bikes). I think I booked the rooms in late Nov. early Dec. and they were only $95 per night! I actually did put wheels in AL and GA on our trip out east - very short trips to those states. Will have to get further in on my next trip out. So many roads ... so little time!
AL.JPG ga.JPG

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Highly Modified 1996 HD 1250 XLH "Custom" Stage 3 Heads, RedShift Cams, CV42 carb Ported Intake, SE Prog. Race Ignition, +more. 118 hp and 108 lbs torque. Bye Now Bye. :)

Sweet f*kin ride brother!
Man... I wish I could ride something like that... I'm just too damn big to fit on it!:banghead:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I rode until a few years back when I realized I had been on my bike 2-3 times the previous year. Sold it.
I'll get back into it within the next few years. There's nothing like it.

The two bikes I've owned

Honda Shadow A.C.E (800)
Honda VFR 800 (interceptor)

Loved em. Next bike will probably be a CBR 1000 RR (can you say I like what Honda does?)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I’ve fallen in love with touring bikes now. Love my Harleys. Test rode an Indian but didn’t care for it...if I didn’t ride that road glide I’d probably be on a BMW k1600gtl...although I admit I’ve never been on a gold wing
Goldwing? You mean two wheeled cadillacs - sweet geezus those things are kitted out.