What's new

Movie shoot outside my office tomorrow

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
So had a letter dropped at my office today. Seems they are shooting scenes for the new Transformers 3 movie right outside my office. Wish I had seen one of these flicks.

So they are telling me there will be lock down times between 7am and 9pm and no traffic in or out will be permitted during unspecified times if the day.

Sounds pretty cool. But could be a major pain in the ass. We'll see.

Maybe I can get a part In the flick. Like "the annoying asshat that won't get out of the shot". Heheheheh.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you see Shia LaBeouf, punch him right on the nose and tell him Eddy sent ya :king:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Ha ha!

Find some flourescent orange object and hang it in your window!
That would be way to low key for me. I go big. Like firing bottle rockets out the window or something.

Years back a friend and I were video taped by CBS sports for a bow hunting show. All went well until I got hammered and they were taping his tracking shots. I could not keep my smart ass mouth shut. Ended up cutting out the sound because I kept screaming "there it is" just as they got to it. They tried it about 5 times then just gave up. Damn, no sense of humor.

That was a great time.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
too bad megan fox isn't in this one... or i'd tell you to invest in binoculars. Although her replacement is just as hot.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hang a BOTL banner from your window :grin:.

Dan
That would have been a killer idea. But, no time for that. Dammit, what a great thing that would have been.

Never know, maybe the back of my truck will end up in it. If so, the BOTL logo will shine from the license plate.

We'll see.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
haha thats awesome man!!!! a friend of mine in college in chicago had the same thing happen on his street! They shot some scene right in the middle of the road. thats awesome man! enjoy the once in a lifetime sight of seeing that happen!