What's new

Movies so bad they're good/movies so bad they're terrible...

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
so i was talking to a friend about the whole tom green; secret genius or totally insane, argument. and we were talking about Freddy got fingered

if you havent seen this...it can barely be called a movie and seems like the absolute worst of the late 90's early 00's gross out comedy trend, but honestly The more I think about it the more I think Tom green was using the whole movie as an attack on the entire institution of big budget crap films and the popular comedies of his era....i dunno man.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
so i was talking to a friend about the whole tom green; secret genius or totally insane, argument. and we were talking about Freddy got fingered

if you havent seen this...it can barely be called a movie and seems like the absolute worst of the late 90's early 00's gross out comedy trend, but honestly The more I think about it the more I think Tom green was using the whole movie as an attack on the entire institution of big budget crap films and the popular comedies of his era....i dunno man.
I couldn't make it through this movie Jake, glad it was on VHS, been pissed if I paid for this pile of shite

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I couldn't make it through this movie Jake, glad it was on VHS, been pissed if I paid for this pile of shite
like i said, its barely a movie, disturbing and uncomfortable to watch and tom greens character is a ridiculously unlikable protagonist....but if you look at it from a satire/meta perspective it just might be one of the most meta movies ever made, before meta was even a thing.