What's new

Mr. Jerry a.k.a. KILLER BEANS

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Let me set the stage first. Since I was in the Jr. Birthday (still don't like the Jr. part, but that is another story) I have received some things that I don't usually buy, one of which is coffee.

Now I don't drink coffee, but my wife does, and she loves Black Dog, but someone sent me some Killer Beans nicaraguan knife fight blend, and me wife can't get enough of it. So much so that she went on-line and tried to order some, but they were out, so she decided to try one of his other blends. The only problem is, when she tried to check out it did not give her a payment option, and later that day she received an email saying that her order was being sent the next day. So she asked if it was someone whom I knew since it did not allow her to pay, and was sending it anyway. I told her I don't know him, but I would check on here and see.

After a little searching (which I must say is not used enought on here lately) I found Mr. Jerry and his Killer Beans.

Today I received a USPS package from the Hoosier state that contained her coffee, and a bill for the crack juices (her words not mine).

So I am on here saying thank you Mr. Jerry and your check, along with some strays will go out tomorrow.

Don

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Jerry is one of my FB friends! He is awesome, which reminds me I need to order some restock and christmas presents for my mom. Got her hooked on the Nic Knife Fight too!

sloth

5_toed
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jerry is a great guy and I had the pleasure to booze it up and smoke a few with him a few years ago. The guy is built like a telephone pole and about hit his head on a ceiling fan!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Same here, I thought I had messed up and missed the payment part. I got the email about my order shipping so I sent an email back and was told the invoice was in with the coffee. I am about ready to place another order an to try a different roast this time. Great coffee if you are looking to buy some. my .02 worth anyway.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nicaraguan Knife Fight is my favorite - that's why I sent it!

(Sorry~ I didn't realize you don't drink coffee...) :sadpace:

Jerry is great & his beans are veeeery goood!!!

MrJerry

Coffee Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, thanks so much for your high praise! I appreciate all your support.

I don't post specials on this site as you already have a high quality coffee guy here.

Thanks again!,
Jerry