What's new

Mr. Robot

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Anyone see this show? Already re-upped for a second season before the premiere. I loved it, the technical subtleties seem consistent as well.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I saw an episode two days ago. Pilot???? What is this second season you speak of. I thought this was first episode of first season? I will miss Hannibal when no one picks it up.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I enjoyed it. The technicals so far have been pretty much spot on. They did their homework when it comes to things such as TOR, and terminal commands. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Really liked it as well. The main characters mental issue reminds me of Fight Club, hope it doesn't lean to heavily on that throughout series and at the end find out he's a one man gang with wannabe anarchist's.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Really liked it as well. The main characters mental issue reminds me of Fight Club, hope it doesn't lean to heavily on that throughout series and at the end find out he's a one man gang with wannabe anarchist's.
Well I think you just ruined the first two seasons..haha. Hopefully not. I thought the same thing about it being eerily similar to fight club. Don't have a clue what any of that technical jargon is but looks promising.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This reminds me I need to go back and watch more. Most of the techie stuff has been pretty good, somewhat over exaggerated but better than a lot that try. They did consult with a few white hats to try to be more acurate.