What's new

My Axes

Presto

Padron Whore
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Epiphone Les Paul, honeyburst with Seymour Duncan '59's, 500K Potentiometers, and Bumble Bee Capacitors:

Taylor 214

Fender Mexican Strat, Sunburst with Texas Special pickups (This is the stock picture, as I don't have a pic of it to upload yet)

I play through a Marshall Class 5 with pedals (DOD Distortion, Ibanez Tube Screamer vintage, DOD Digital delay, DOD Chorus, and Dunlop Dimebag CryBaby From Hell Wah)

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Nice... I've had a couple Mexican strays that I've loved.

And you gotta jump pretty high to beat a Taylor, though I've never actually owned one I'd love to sometime... Can't find the right sound in a cutaway yet.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Beautiful!

Had a Taylor t5-s1 natural up until I had kids them let it go. Still have my taylor 110 and a junky strat for dicking around with whenever the bug catches me or the kids ask me to play. Fun hobby but always loved a great looking guitar.

Nice line up again!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This is kinda sad because I need to learn to play guitar and this just sits at my house on display. It's a beautiful guitar that I won at a cigar festival in Texas called Catsfest. It's based of a song called "8th of November" by Big & Rich.

It is also based off a art piece by Craig Bone which I received a print of at the festival. The back side is signed by Niles Harris which is who the song is written about and by various people involved along with cigar blenders.

Here it is; it's a beauty.

It was hand carved by a wonderful man named Chuck Morss.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
1982 Seagull S6
Recently re-bridged and touched up

Great guitar; sentimental to me as my mother gave it too my dad on there 1st wedding anniversary in Quebec that year. Plus it was the first year of production.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guitars like cigars are a hobby of mine! I have a gibson 61' SG, Santa Cruz H model and a Huss and Dalton DS-R. Love em. What ever keeps me out of trouble is alright with the wife.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Guitars like cigars are a hobby of mine! I have a gibson 61' SG, Santa Cruz H model and a Huss and Dalton DS-R. Love em. What ever keeps me out of trouble is alright with the wife.
Wow... nice. Rarely see Santa Cruz around here, but have had the chance to pick a couple of HDs at our local folk/bluegrass shop and they've been really great instruments.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Great thread! I played guitar 5hrs a day religiously for about 6 years, then college and all everything else got in the way. Picked it back up last December and got a ESP MH-1000. Will have to take pix later. Not as nice as the Ibanez Universe I had in college but gets the job done!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Heres a picture of the Martin D-15 my dad bought me for my birthday back in 1998. I just started playing again after getting the Rocksmith 2014 game back in November.

My electrics are a made in mexico telecaster and a made in china jagmaster. Not very exciting (both are black with white pick guard). I was thinking about maybe getting an SG or Les Paul next.