What's new

My band display

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wasn't quite sure where to put this so hopefully this is right.

I wanted a cool way to display some bands around our bar. Well I got enough bands to make this shadow box look decent. The first row will be dedicated to the Crowned Heads Las Calaveras releases (and any they release based on the blend of an LC release which is why the La Imperiosa Band is there). As I get more crowned heads I'll put them in there as well. It might end up being a CH show case... I have loved every CH I have had.

My fiancé was the creative mind behind pinning them like they are floating in the box and to make them interchangeable. So far I like it a lot.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I wasn't quite sure where to put this so hopefully this is right.

I wanted a cool way to display some bands around our bar. Well I got enough bands to make this shadow box look decent. The first row will be dedicated to the Crowned Heads Las Calaveras releases (and any they release based on the blend of an LC release which is why the La Imperiosa Band is there). As I get more crowned heads I'll put them in there as well. It might end up being a CH show case... I have loved every CH I have had.

My fiancé was the creative mind behind pinning them like they are floating in the box and to make them interchangeable. So far I like it a lot.

Really cool idea! Just might need a bigger shadow box.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I won't put all of my bands in there. Just wanted something cool and cigar related around the bar. We'll see how the CH idea goes. We also have some old pipes from my finances grand father that will be shadow boxed and some other bar type things to go around to decorate.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is a really cool idea. I've seen table tops done (I think a fellow BOTL here did one if I'm not mistaken???), cigar bands stocked inside a clear lamp, cigar humidor tops. The ideas are endless with a little research. This one though is awesome.