What's new

My Cheap Morning Cigar Confession

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My cheap morning cigar habbit started a couple months ago when I "qualified" for a free 5-pack of tins of John Bull Cigarillos with an order I was placing for some "regular" cigars. 50 cheap cigars in total. I thought to myself as I was tossing them into my newly constructed coolidor, what the hell am I going to do with these things?? More than likely, I thought, I'd end up pitching them after a couple years of digging around them looking for the real smokes.

Nope. As my addiction to.... I mean, as my love of cigars developed, I thought it'd be great if I could smoke a cigar in the mornings on my way to work. But work is only about 30 minutes away. And I didn't want to toss most off a good cigar if I didn't finish it. And I didn't want to increase my cigar budget THAT much. Hmmm... what to do.

I know! Why don't I try those stupid John Bull things. They can't be THAT bad can they?

Well, they weren't great by any stretch. But for a mindless ride in the car at 5:30 in the morning... they were perfect for me. But they were a little short. I wanted something just a tad bit bigger. After all, the John Bull cigarillos only lasted about 10 minutes or so.

Monster to the rescue. While perusing a Monster Mashup one weekend morning, I saw a little combo back of Ugly Coyote Cigars. In flavors. Several berry type flavors, chocolate, "sweet". Hmmm, thinking to myself... They're probably disgusting. Don't do it. You HATE aromatic pipe tobacco, what in the world makes you think you'd like this? Don't be stupid and blow that small amount of cash. But... they're SO CHEAP. like 30 cents a cigar! How can you go wrong?!?

I did it. And I'm glad I did! I got a 20-30 minute smoke, that costs me less than 40 cents, that I don't hate and I get a morning cigar. Monter's been having "Uprights" of the "Natural Sweet" Ugly Coyote's on sale for 30 bucks shipped. 80 morning smokes for 30 bucks. I haven't got one yet, but I know I will because I only have about two 8-packs of my first group left.

That's my cheap cigar confession.

TL : DR
I smoke cheap ass cigars in the morning and I like them.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My cheap morning cigar habbit started a couple months ago when I "qualified" for a free 5-pack of tins of John Bull Cigarillos with an order I was placing for some "regular" cigars. 50 cheap cigars in total. I thought to myself as I was tossing them into my newly constructed coolidor, what the hell am I going to do with these things?? More than likely, I thought, I'd end up pitching them after a couple years of digging around them looking for the real smokes.

Nope. As my addiction to.... I mean, as my love of cigars developed, I thought it'd be great if I could smoke a cigar in the mornings on my way to work. But work is only about 30 minutes away. And I didn't want to toss most off a good cigar if I didn't finish it. And I didn't want to increase my cigar budget THAT much. Hmmm... what to do.

I know! Why don't I try those stupid John Bull things. They can't be THAT bad can they?

Well, they weren't great by any stretch. But for a mindless ride in the car at 5:30 in the morning... they were perfect for me. But they were a little short. I wanted something just a tad bit bigger. After all, the John Bull cigarillos only lasted about 10 minutes or so.

Monster to the rescue. While perusing a Monster Mashup one weekend morning, I saw a little combo back of Ugly Coyote Cigars. In flavors. Several berry type flavors, chocolate, "sweet". Hmmm, thinking to myself... They're probably disgusting. Don't do it. You HATE aromatic pipe tobacco, what in the world makes you think you'd like this? Don't be stupid and blow that small amount of cash. But... they're SO CHEAP. like 30 cents a cigar! How can you go wrong?!?

I did it. And I'm glad I did! I got a 20-30 minute smoke, that costs me less than 40 cents, that I don't hate and I get a morning cigar. Monter's been having "Uprights" of the "Natural Sweet" Ugly Coyote's on sale for 30 bucks shipped. 80 morning smokes for 30 bucks. I haven't got one yet, but I know I will because I only have about two 8-packs of my first group left.

That's my cheap cigar confession.

TL : DR
I smoke cheap ass cigars in the morning and I like them.
And when those get to short viva Republica AW or GW, or perdomo 10th puritos. The ugly coyotes were a go to for me, but after a while those cigars above took their place haha. The slippery slope-

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Awhile back I got a bundle of cest la vi. Definitely not a top notch cigar but only lasted 30 minutes tops. Only paid 50¢ per so it worked out. Now I kinda miss them should probably get something like this myself.