Rating - 100%
119   0   0
1. 12/28/04

-5-Pack Padron Anniversary Maduro 1964 Torpedo

2. 12/29/04

-Box Joya de Nic + 4-pack TTT Robusto
3. 12/30/04

-Ashton VSG 5-pack sampler from Holt's

4. U. Uppmannn Magnum No. 46... When the %()&*#@%$ will these be delivered????

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just placed the VSG order. I should get a delivery every day from Wednesday til Friday this week. I have no idea where my Upmann's are. Those could come any day now.

By the way, those mag 46's will be my first Cuban purchase and I am excited.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Congrats on the first cuban purchase!
Waiting is the hard part and the worst is when you know what day they're scheduled to arrive, can't wait to get home from work and then get home to find a note from the shipper that they couldn't leave them because no one was home to sign for them. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a number of smokes coming as well-the only problem is that I have been sick as a dog :angeryell

1)5 pack of Trinidad reyes

2)5 pack of Anejos

3)Box of Partagas SD#4

4)Box of Punch RS #12

Enjoy your first box of ISOM's:smile:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
windowrx said:
Congrats on the first cuban purchase!
Waiting is the hard part and the worst is when you know what day they're scheduled to arrive, can't wait to get home from work and then get home to find a note from the shipper that they couldn't leave them because no one was home to sign for them. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!
I always leave a little post it note on the door telling the delivery guy to drop them off on the back porch if nobody is home. I have not been burned yet, but my wife is constantly telling me to take it down. It is getting to the point that I need to leave it up all the damn time. LOL

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pharmgator said:
I always leave a little post it note on the door telling the delivery guy to drop them off on the back porch if nobody is home. I have not been burned yet, but my wife is constantly telling me to take it down. It is getting to the point that I need to leave it up all the damn time. LOL
Our UPS guy usually rings the bell and then leaves it on the front porch. The Fedex guy is by the books. PITA too cause the fedex place is about a 25 minute drive.