What's new

My cigar wallpaper

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Decided to change it up a bit, "Tis the season anyhow...

I was scared to take the picture, my precious Frank was resting on a very thin branch and leaf! Thankfully I got him outta' harms way, quick!

I could take requests if anyone wants a background. I'm pretty nifty w/ Photo Shop, though the picture I used is raw.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Who's got some good wallpaper for the computer screen, here's mine of P.G.C. Hajenius in Amsterdam. I also have some old cigar adverts that i can send to anyone who's got broadband via there Outlook is probably best, but be warned there 3mb to 11 mb files if you want them.
I was there last April, amazing store!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yes wonderful store, I was like a kid in a sweet store. Are you allowed to smoke in there still or have the anti smoking laws stopped it?
At the time my understanding was the genreal public was unableto come in and smoke as they pleased, but there was a special room in the back available for events and meetings where smoking could take place - unfortunate as it such a beautiful store, rich in history with plenty of lounge space.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At the time my understanding was the genreal public was unableto come in and smoke as they pleased, but there was a special room in the back available for events and meetings where smoking could take place - unfortunate as it such a beautiful store, rich in history with plenty of lounge space.
What a shame as great to sit in one of the leather chairs with a cigar, looking at cigars, reading about cigars. Seems like a bit of a eunuch now with part of it's main reason for being done a away with :frownno: but I'll still be going there as the range is fantastic.