What's new

My Cigars of the night (Sanity Savers)

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well, tonight, I actually smoked two. Although I could not partake of proper libations, a Dr. Pepper and water had to do. Yeah, I know, a cigar without a great glass of wine, port, scotch or Zaya Rum is not allowing the total package to occur, but work won't allow me getting toasted. Lol..

The first smoke was a Oliva V Double Toro. I love this cigar and kept me busy for about an hour and a half. Very smooth, full bodied embodiment of pleasure. This is about 5th or 6th time I have smoked one of these and it remains a favorite.

The second wad a Tatauje Series P 2... Robusto for those that don't know. I know, this cigar is made from the short filler from the Havana VI series, but it still is rather tasty and packs a great punch. Don't the fact that this is made from short filler scare you off. It is only about a $3.80 to $4.00 cigar, but tastes much bigger. Excellent Start, middle and finish.

As a whole, both cigars kept me relaxed at work, especially on this calm and quiet night. We all have to get through the work night somehow.

Bill

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
good smokes. I had my first Oliva V last week in the londsdale size. Very good. I picked up a churchill too, have to try that one this week.

The P2 is a great smoke, especially for the price.

Oh, and Dr. Pepper is good with cigars. So is coke zero! With or without rum.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Tonights smoke is going to be a Hoyo Dark Sumatra. Haven't had one of those in a bit and pulled it out of my humi.. If i have a second one, It will be a robusto Don Pepin Blue label..

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I smoked the Pepin Garcia Robusto blue label. Great smoke. Only thing I needed at work to complete my night was 3 fingers of Zaya. 1 more work night and Im on my weekend.. Mojitos, Rum, wine, Port and scotch..and of course Cigars.