What's new

My Dad is toast!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
For the past few months my Dad has been smoking my Juan Lopez Patricias when my folks come to visit. Well, on this latest trip he was devastated to find that they were all gone...so what does he do?

Last night he ordered a little 25 count humidor from Bargain Humidors, a one ounce tube of beads from Heartfelt, and his very own box of '02 Juan Lopez Patricias from or favorite HK friend.

He is sooo toast! :hysterica :applause: :yes:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Remember the time when dad's were supposed to catch us smoking when we were teens? We would get the lecture on the hazards of smoking yada yada yada.
Well, This is one of the rarer times when we literally started dad's cigar smoking habit.

I know..My dad always wants me to bring the flavored cigars whenever we come to visit.

Well, this time I went one step further and just bought a box of AF Canonazos for him and his friends.

:headroll::bangbang::crackwhip:ninja::devil::agreeclen:rolling::tongueout:riflefire:fencing::wave:

I just cant wait to look at his face.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He is all done.

Look at it this way. It will be easy to buy him a present now.

Also, you will have another stash to raid when you visit him. :smokingco

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been trying to get my dad to improve on his tastes in cigars for the past couple of years but he won't budge. There must be something about ammo cans full of La Fincas' that really appeals to him.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Slammer said:
I've been trying to get my dad to improve on his tastes in cigars for the past couple of years but he won't budge. There must be something about ammo cans full of La Fincas' that really appeals to him.
My dad smokes a pack of Dutch Masters in a few days. I've been trying to get him on to JR Alts