What's new

My dad picked these up in Mexico ....

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
These are real, right?

Seriously though, I know they're fake but sadly my dad bought these on his vacation in Mexico. After he told me he bought them I gave him the address to the LCDH in town so he at least got a couple good Cubans while he was there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My father in-law picked me up the same box 2 years ago. Glass front and all....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess I won't need google to figure out someone's likely massing these and distributing them out to all the shops where the fish are.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know, two years ago I was in Mexico and fell for it as well but I bought the small box of 5 cohiba. Glass top. Funny thing was I had some great cigars with me. Ashton vsg and D Crossier golden blend.
What's funny I finally smoked a real cohiba for my first time last week and now I can really see what a big difference a real cuban is.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
"real cohiba for my first time last week"
what did it taste like to you ?
"now I can really see what a big difference a real Cuban is."
Based on one cigar,you have not had a representation of what Cuban cigars are like.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Based on one cigar,you have not had a representation of what Cuban cigars are like.
I smoked a few others as well. Had a Monte #2 and a R&J #3. But now I have a decent amount in my humidor. When I said a big difference, I just ment that it tasted different from every other cohiba I've ever tried.
As far as what it tasted like...i smoked two different cohiba cigars. One was a sig V and other was coro the coro was on a strong side, woody flavor and almost spicy or peppery a little. The sig V was very creamy and smooth, almost coffee or mocha type taste. They both had a very distinctive taste as well, can't really describe it. Almost sweet a little and the smell was amazing. Never tasted anything like that from non cubans.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
lol that's a bit harsh. He didn't say he was an aficionado he just said based on that experience he recognized a big difference from previous "Cuban" smokes.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
it is not harsh, you could hardly expect a Cohiba to be representative of the flavors in a Partagas sd4 or an rass.