What's new

My first Cuban

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I smoked my first CC last night. WOW! UNBELIEVABLE!

A friend of mine returned from Japan and brought back some MCs. Unf-ing believable! I thought I was happy smoking my CAOs, Padron, Rocky Patel and Toranos, but man, words cannot explain how insignificant I feel for not being able to aquire these smokes.

I will vote for any President who will avow to end the embargo against Cuba. By the way, where are the major tobacco growing regions of this country? Are they in danger of being swamped by Wilma?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Damn dude, you definitely need to come down 15 sometime and herf it up.

Most of the good tobacco, if not all, comes from the western end of the island.

Yes, it is going to get drenched by Wilma. A lot of the crop this year is being negatively affected by the hurricanes. It may lead to more price increases in the future and will most definitely affect the number of quality cigars rolled in 2007.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Damn dude, you definitely need to come down 15 sometime and herf it up.

Most of good tobacco, if not all, comes from the western end of the island.

Yes, it is going to get drenched by Wilma. A lot of the crop this year is being negatively affected by the hurricanes. It may lead to more price increases in the future and will most definitely affect the number of quality cigars rolled in 2007.
That's what I thought, damn shame....yeah, I gotta get out more often.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Damn dude, you definitely need to come down 15 sometime and herf it up
That's right, you're in Frederick MD right? I'm just down on the other side of Charles Town. You'll have to come down for a smoke sometime.