What's new

My first purchases ..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aside from a corn cob to not overwork my only decent pipe and lane 1-q and an English blend, this is my First shipment. Have several others, more non aromatics coming and a couple pipes... I’ve only had a few cigars since this pipe kick started a month ago.
I would have skipped the little stand and the tool, going with a larger rack and a simple Czech tool instead but ordered this a couple weeks ago. The pipes are delayed which is irritating. I also got some mason jars. Really enjoying it. Looking forward to trying these. I also have a BOTL who’s will set some samples as well but I’ve got to put the buying on hold til after Xmas.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Aside from a corn cob to not overwork my only decent pipe and lane 1-q and an English blend, this is my First shipment. Have several others, more non aromatics coming and a couple pipes... I’ve only had a few cigars since this pipe kick started a month ago.
I would have skipped the little stand and the tool, going with a larger rack and a simple Czech tool instead but ordered this a couple weeks ago. The pipes are delayed which is irritating. I also got some mason jars. Really enjoying it. Looking forward to trying these. I also have a BOTL who’s will set some samples as well but I’ve got to put the buying on hold til after Xmas.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain
Love that Orlik! Smoke it almost daily! Welcome to pipes!

Stupid Tapatalk