What's new

My first RASS

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Why do you have to recommend something new to me right AFTER I placed my CC order. ;-)

Not sure I want to pull the trigger for an entire box right now, but this is definitely on my list now. I love a 50+ ring gage. Cheers!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you better buy the rest of that box....:snaphappy:

I have tried for YEARS to find a good one..
There were only 4 left in the box, and yes they’re all coming home with me. I didn’t have the nerve to look at the box code because I don’t want to be chasing a unicorn for years to come. That being said, I picked them up at LCDH and they were inexpensive so I’m guessing they’re very young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Meh, for regular production stuff like that there isn't really a price jack even if they're aged (unless it's some absurd amount) it's just how long it took the shop to get to that box from when they bought a bulk order.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The few RASS I've had have been quite varied, but I've enjoyed them all.

I’m willing to split a box with you, if you want
Let me know if there's room to split out a few.
Rass is among the top of regular production CC for me too. Love those buggers, along with choix supreme and punch punch.

That's just me though.
Really enjoy the first 2 but so far I'm thinking punch aren't for me..

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I love Punch Punch. Choix too. Haven’t had luck with RASS. I did early on, but haven’t had a good one in a while.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
When a RASS is "on", I love 'em. I guess you can say that with most CCs though. Went through a few 50 cabs from '11s to '13s that were great. The ones I've smoked '14 and later haven't been nearly as good for me.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Do you find punch to have a very unique floral profile Derek?
Do you Jake? @squaresoft
Might catch some floral notes perhaps, but not a cigar I would describe as distinctly floral really at all. I have noticed some ‘16 and ‘17 production has a “green” or vegetal/bitter grass note, or what I suppose could be described as slightly floral flavor. My opinions is that it’s from poor quality or underdeveloped leaf.

When a RASS is "on", I love 'em. I guess you can ay that with moist CCs though. Went through a few 50 cabs from '11s to '13s that were great. The ones I've smoked '14 and later haven't been nearly as good for me.
Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Most people think I’m crazy.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've got a 2015 cab that is beginning to show some signs of life at close to the 3 yr mark. But I remember 2013 RASS that were excellent at one year. Seems to me they need lots more time now. And they are no longer 'can't miss' like they were 5 yrs ago