What's new

My friend Dran stopped in

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I think the crawfish will be an aquired taste for him. He was fine until I started digging the good stuff out of the heads. That's when he moved on to the andouille.
I was pleasantly surprised! I have an aversion to most anything that swims, The mud bugs were just too much work, the andoullie was already unwrapped and ready to eat. Crawfish join Scallops, shrimp, clams, and catfish among swimming foods I'll pursue in a non survival situation! When the zombie apocalypse happens, Ben might find himself on the menu!
@Boudie, thanks again for the warm hospitality, always great to grab a smoke and a meal with you!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Too much work! I've never tried crab because of the amount of work.... I don't hate lobster, but only eat lobstah rolls, cause some other poor fool does the manual labor!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too much work! I've never tried crab because of the amount of work.... I don't hate lobster, but only eat lobstah rolls, cause some other poor fool does the manual labor!

After having to help kill my own meat a few times, I'll take removing an already cooked shell. Honestly though, I feel you on this one. I don't usually order or cook anything that requires extra smashing, pulling, cracking or peeling.

I work hard enough to earn the money to buy the food. I'm not undertaking a part-time job just to eat the food.:)

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Guys, guys...I feel like so many are missing the more important points of a crawfish boil, of which there are three:

1) Fellowship
2) Ice cold beer
3) Eating Crawfish

As long as a participant partakes of at least two of these, with the first one being mandatory, all is well. As Meat Loaf said, two out of three ain't bad.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Guys, guys...I feel like so many are missing the more important points of a crawfish boil, of which there are three:

1) Fellowship
2) Ice cold beer
3) Eating Crawfish

As long as a participant partakes of at least two of these, with the first one being mandatory, all is well. As Meat Loaf said, two out of three ain't bad.
Love all of those things except crawfish. Not because of the work, because you can see the shit on them lol. Crab legs are one of my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk