What's new

My Latest Investment (Opus X)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here are some pics of my latest investment. Kirscovitch sent one in my first newbie trade, but it's still sitting in my humidor getting some more age on it.

Missing from the picture are two more Perfecxion No. 2's that Jeeper and I smoked last night.

My local shop is limiting sales to 10 sticks per person and only one tin (they only received 15 tins total).

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
wow, you love your Opus, don't you.

On a related note, does anyone know if any shops got Anejos this round of shipments?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If you stop by your B&M and they have a tin left and you don't want it could you pick it up for me? No need to go out of your way, just if you happen to be there. I'll send ya cost+shipping+a couple sticks.
Thanks!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'll see what I can do, but they will only allow one per customer and I know they remember me. If I can get one, what size do you want? I know they have Perfecxion & Robusto. They also have one with smaller sticks but I am not sure what size they are.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'll see what I can do, but they will only allow one per customer and I know they remember me. If I can get one, what size do you want? I know they have Perfecxion & Robusto. They also have one with smaller sticks but I am not sure what size they are.
You'd be my hero if you could get any of them. I understand they only want one per customer and don't want you to put yourself in an uncomfortable situation asking for more. I didn't know it was one per customer ever, I thought it was one per day. You don't need to bug them for another one. Really nice pickups, by the way!

TYLER

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If you stop by your B&M and they have a tin left and you don't want it could you pick it up for me? No need to go out of your way, just if you happen to be there. I'll send ya cost+shipping+a couple sticks.
Thanks!

TYLER
halon, i can get you a tin if you want it. PM me.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've never had one and am interested in trying one, but can't get up the balls to spend the money. I guess I'm going to have to man up and do it after all the hype I'm hearing.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've never had one and am interested in trying one, but can't get up the balls to spend the money. I guess I'm going to have to man up and do it after all the hype I'm hearing.
I was the same way when I first seen the price. With this latest shipment at my local B & M, I just had to buy some. It obviously didn't have much age on it, but I smoked it anyway.

I loved it, and if they only get better with age, these puppies are gonna be great in a couple more years. I will admit though, it started to kick my ass. It worked me into quite a nice buzz which was unexpected.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i wish I could find a local store that has such a selection like this.
it's been hard to find here in Los Angeles. if anybody knows anything, let me know, that would be great.
how much did the tin set u back, looks good

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I too can get a tin for anyone who's interested. They have quite a few. If you need me to, PM me and I'll run out and get one.