What's new

My New Bettinardi Putter!!!

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I've been playing with the same Odyssey White Hot since about 2003, give or take a year. I like it - its a solid club. But lately, I've wanted to add some bling to my bag. I had picked up a Byron Morgan and it turned out not to be a match. So I sold that and have been keeping an eye out. Today, I came across this Bettinardi, and it was game over. I hit my first putt - perfect feeling. Second putt - perfect feeling. By the third putt, I felt like I was in miniature/putt-putt golf heaven. And when you get to that point where you feel like you're playing with an over the counter rubber blade but you're dropping things off the bumper and over the ridge in one, you know you're ready for game time.

It's not quite as blinged out as CC's putter: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/58927-My-Newest-Scotty-Cameron
(which I mostly post because it is awesome)

In any event, I can't wait to get this out in a round. I also just stocked up on Callaway Tour I(z) balls since the Hex is the new thing, so I'm ready to go. My last few rounds have been pretty decent, so I'm ready to make a bit more progress this year.