What's new

My new humidor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to be very big into reef tanks and fish and did that for a very long time along with a few freshwater planted tanks until I got tired of the stresses of keeping corals (sps in particular) in an area that is hurricane prone. I have been a reptile lover my whole life and jumped into that seriously keeping and breeding ball pythons along with other snakes. I then kept monitor lizards (red ackies groups from several blood lines, yellow and also green tree monitors, and finally a mated pair of caiman lizards). I have also kept all sorts of tarantulas scorpions and micro geckos in the past. I have been pet free for the last 5 years or so and although I miss the animals at times, my life is so much simpler without them.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use to be very big into reef tanks and fish and did that for a very long time along with a few freshwater planted tanks until I got tired of the stresses of keeping corals (sps in particular) in an area that is hurricane prone. I have been a reptile lover my whole life and jumped into that seriously keeping and breeding ball pythons along with other snakes. I then kept monitor lizards (red ackies groups from several blood lines, yellow and also green tree monitors, and finally a mated pair of caiman lizards). I have also kept all sorts of tarantulas scorpions and micro geckos in the past. I have been pet free for the last 5 years or so and although I miss the animals at times life is so much simpler without them.
Now sps your talking my game all day. High end sticks is what I’m known for along with high end zoas a few I’m the only guy on the easy coast with. I’ve always liked geckos especially after my teacher had leopard gecko I know that’s kinda beginner but it was pretty cool. Unfortunately scorpions and big spiders kinda scare me lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sps were awesome but it was heart breaking watching mother colonies that I had been growing for years just bleach out or RTN when I lost power for a week after a hurricane. Way too stressful. I got out of reef tanks when PPE polyps were going for $80-$100 per, my friend was selling Envy Orange People Eaters for $600 per polyp and chalices were going for an arm and a leg.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I have my lighters, cutter and other cigar related knick knacks in the little blue humidor (was a gift from a friend) on top of the wineador. So far so good but now I am going to start transferring my meager collection over and really get to buying cigars. The sickness is real.