My pipe collection.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
image.jpg

image.jpg

Thought I would share my pipe collection, which includes two Jess Chonowitsch, two Mark Tinskys, 3 Dunhills, several Ser Jacapos, several Castellos, a few Nording Pipes of the year, an Ashton, a couple of Petersons and a few Stanwells, as well as a few misc pipes. Started he collection 20 years ago. Funny how it just grows.

Yep those are my old Harley tanks underneath the cabinet

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
slippery slope indeed.... :) awesome collection man thanks for sharing. I am starting to worry that it may not be a bright idea financially to give piping a go.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
nice stash, sir! looks like you took the time to put together a VERY cool and eclectic assortment.

probably not the only one who wouldn't mind seeing those laid out in groups, a little more detail... just a thought. o)

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I'm waiting for my smooth grain Chonowitsch to come back from repair, I broke the stem. Love my blasted though,, I'll post that one up right now,

Here it is. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well there are many inexpensive pipes and you can score some good pipes via estate means, there is a pipe for everyone's budget.
Very true as with anything there is a wide range and I will definitely keep that in mind if the briar bug bites and I take a serious interest in pipes. Honestly though the price of a quality pipe is not a huge concern as i would imagine if you take care of your pipes they will take care of you? My main interest in pipes is to experience some new flavors apart from my usual rotation of cigars plus the fact the price difference of pipe tobacco vs cigars is huge.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I tend to smoke my Chonowitsch and other Danish pipes more than others, but it really depends upon the blend I'm smoking. My Dunhills i use for my English blends

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 40426

View attachment 40428

Thought I would share my pipe collection, which includes two Jess Chonowitsch, two Mark Tinskys, 3 Dunhills, several Ser Jacapos, several Castellos, a few Nording Pipes of the year, an Ashton, a couple of Petersons and a few Stanwells, as well as a few misc pipes. Started he collection 20 years ago. Funny how it just grows.

Yep those are my old Harley tanks underneath the cabinet
Wow. Ever get time to smoke any of them?