What's new

My Pipes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this website yesterday and registered hoping to expand on my cigar knowledge but glad to see there is a pipe forum as well. I don't have a huge pipe collection but I have a couple and to me a decent supply of different tobaccos. Anyway I'll just introduce myself.

My favorite pipe is my fathers pre merger GBD Virgin Bulldog, followed by my Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman with a bent red swirl Forever Stem. Then I think it would be my Bones Billiard followed by my late 1940's Kingsgate from Germany, it is a small bowl billiard I think with a cow horn stem. I got it NOS for a whopping $25.

More of an English blend fan but also like Vaper's. Two of my favorites are Kramer's Father Dempsey and Escudo, well three maybe I also enjoy C&D's Purple Cow which I believe is a Burley blend.

Anyway, that's me saying hello!

Tom

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome Tom! I believe Purple cow also contains cigar tobacco. Not all that uncommon, but some of my favorite pipe blends have cigar tobacco in them! Strap in and enjoy the ride brother!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Tom! I believe Purple cow also contains cigar tobacco. Not all that uncommon, but some of my favorite pipe blends have cigar tobacco in them! Strap in and enjoy the ride brother!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
You are correct, forgot about that being in there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to our corner of the world and yes, Father Dempsey is a wonderful English blend.
I picked up a tin of Blend for Cary Grant, not so sure I like that one and I haven't opened the Edward G. Robinson tin yet but I am curious about it.