What's new

My son's ears meet Slayer...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So I listen to a wide variety of music, and now that I'm home with my kids during the day and working nights, they a picking up on my eclectic tastes. (Ie: my son loves Prokofiev, Tchaikovsky, Kraftwerk, the Clancy Brothers, Stanley Brothers, the Pogues, the Clash,Bing Crosby,etc...) This morning,i realized I hadn't listened to Slayer in a while... In fact Eamonn had never heard them, so I figured I'd take video of his reaction to the first "metal" he's ever heard.

...and it looks like I can't upload video from my phone?! I'll get the video up later. Needless to say, he freaked out, and started jumping around. After the video, we kept listening, andhe started jumping around and throwing his blocks around.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So I listen to a wide variety of music, and now that I'm home with my kids during the day and working nights, they a picking up on my eclectic tastes. (Ie: my son loves Prokofiev, Tchaikovsky, Kraftwerk, the Clancy Brothers, Stanley Brothers, the Pogues, the Clash,Bing Crosby,etc...) This morning,i realized I hadn't listened to Slayer in a while... In fact Eamonn had never heard them, so I figured I'd take video of his reaction to the first "metal" he's ever heard.

...and it looks like I can't upload video from my phone?! I'll get the video up later. Needless to say, he freaked out, and started jumping around. After the video, we kept listening, andhe started jumping around and throwing his blocks around.
That's awesome man! I have to see E jumping around and throwing stuff!

RAINING BLOOD...