What's new

My Thanks to DWSC

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Woke up today with a congrats from the owner of Todayscigar, where I have been making alot of purchases lately, as I had won something on the DWSC new episode and it turns out "Jim Euritt is the lucky winner of the 1 year subscription to European Cigar Cult Journal!"
What a shocker, I never win anything!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nice! I've been meaning to order a copy of this mag from Cigarmony to see what all the hubbub was about.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats! Tis a shame there's no contests posted on the website this week (at least as of this morning). Guess I'll have to actually buy my subscription... terrible what this world is coming to... :wink: Seriously, though, the one copy I did check out (and the freebie articles on the ECCJ website) are just jaw-dropping awesome!
Enjoy and congrats,
ZugbugPete

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats! Tis a shame there's no contests posted on the website this week (at least as of this morning). Guess I'll have to actually buy my subscription... terrible what this world is coming to... :wink: Seriously, though, the one copy I did check out (and the freebie articles on the ECCJ website) are just jaw-dropping awesome!
Enjoy and congrats,
ZugbugPete
What the....? Bummer folks, sorry about that. Bob must have drank too much of Brian's coffee and forgot to put them up!:headroll:

I'll get right on it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What the....? Bummer folks, sorry about that. Bob must have drank too much of Brian's coffee and forgot to put them up!:headroll:

I'll get right on it.
It's all good -- I said it in jest and assumed that it was intentional for some reason... :dunno:

I've been working too many hours, and it shows -- I should have kept quiet until the last minute to up my chances for winning :wink: All joking aside, it really is a great prize for a deserving botl! Congrats again and great gift from the Dogwatch Social Club Cigar Radio guys, who are easily my favorite podcasters out there!
ZugbugPete