What's new

My Tobacco Haven

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Todd I saw your Pipe Stuff photos, you got the Berkline home theater chairs? I have the same ones in black. Those suckers rock! I fell asleep in them the first movie I watched! Took me a while to train myself to stay awake while reclining in them! :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow Todd, that's an awesome setup! My 5 or 6 jars in a year compared to your accumulation is nothing. My wife just looked over my shoulder when I was looking at the pics and said you've got to be nuts! (Although she also said at least it looks nice and organized)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Todd what kind of tamper do you use? What is you r favorite pipe tobacco as of today? I smoke a cheap pipe ($35)the first time I tried a pipe and the next day bought 2 hand carved pipes and 8 different tobaccos but I still like that first pipe alot. I thought I had OCD! I like a nice pipe a couple of times a week.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I use the tamper in my Old Boy lighter. I would say The Frog Morton blends are some of my favs so far and I really like Esoterica Penzanzce.

busto

NYSTOGIES
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW. That's an impressive set up. I have always wanted to try a pipe. Does it taste as good as it smells? Do you have different times for smoking cigars vs pipes? Is it expensive to buy the pipe tobacco? Very interested in the whole thing.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I just started smoking pipes a month ago.

The pipe tobacco is cheap, most taste very similar to the smell of the smoke, and I have been smoking my pipes when time is short.