What's new

My Top 25 and COTY 2015

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So my list is more like CA, as I don't keep it to just New Releases. I rate just about every cigar I smoke, unless it's like the 3rd consecutive. I then go through all at the end of the year, put the list together by the number, when there our ties then I go by memory and pit the experiences against each other. So here you go, hope to see a few more of these.

A few Honorable Mentions:
Nomad Therapy Maduro Robusto - I thought for sure this would be on the list. These are damn good, and I think you should try it.
Warped Flor Del Valle Cristales Prerelease
Padron Serie 1926 80th Year Anniversary Maduro
Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades The Shank - Best Viaje I had until the Ten Ton Tess
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva Beso

#25 Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Natural No.2

#24 Curivari Buenaventura BV500

#23 Crux Passport Corona

#22 Arturo Fuente 858 Maduro

#21 Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1

#20 Surrogates Skull Breaker

#19 Tatuaje NHC Capa Especial

#18 Liga Privada UF-13

#17 EP Carrillo Maduro Club 52

#16 Tatuaje Baby Face

#15 7-20-4 Dogwalker - Such a great little smoke.

#14 El Triunfador No. 1 - Don't got to chase a Lancero when you got a great Lonsdale right in front of you.

#13 Liga Privada L40 - I hated this the first time, loved it the next.

#12 Viaje Skull and Bones Ten Ton Tess - Abe and Andre did it with this one.

#11 Crowned Heads TAA The Angels Anvil 2015 - A genius smoke.

#10 La Flor Dominicana La Nox - This was a legendary release for LFD.

#09 Crowned Heads Paniolo Especiale 2015 - Quite amazed.

#08 Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural Monarca - I thought I liked Maduro better, not this time.

#07 Aging Room Small Batch M356 Rondo - It took me 4 years to light up an Aging Room, glad I did.

#06 Crowned Heads Headley Grange Estupendos - From the OR soft launch still kickin great.

#05 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 - This was memorable.

#04 Guillermo Leon Corona Gorda - This was smoked in like Jan 15, I thought it had a chance early on for COTY.

#03 Casa Fuente Series 5 Special Selection 806 - Insanely good, complex, and interesting!

#02 My Father Limited Edition 2015 5th Anniversary - Wow all the way down to the nub when it changed to just short of wow!

#01 *2015 COTY* Fuente Fuente Opus X Reserva D' Chateau - Hands down the best smoke of the year for me, pure Awesome. 2012 Release