What's new

Nashville?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am in Nashville almost weekly and looking for a good spot to smoke. Haven't done much research but figured I would ask.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’ve been going nuts trying to find it, and read that Apple pulled it from the App Store last year. Ridiculous. https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/apple-removes-where-to-smoke-from-its-app-store

However, it still works directly on Cigar Aficionado’s website: http://wts.cigaraficionado.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read the artical in Cigar Aficionado about the good people at Apple politically correctness. Apprently they did not want to lure people to Cigar Shop.:)

But apprently is is OK to have a boat load of Apps available to help you find Marijuana that is still illegal in over 50% of the States in the USA, and most place in the World.:rage:

Apple just have their priorities kind of scared up. JMHO. :muted:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
But apprently is is OK to have a boat load of Apps available to help you find Marijuana that is still illegal in over 50% of the States in the USA, and most place in the World.:rage:
Well, I’m sure the demand for recreational marijuana is much larger than the demand for cigars. And since Apple is always looking for revenue... it would only make sense to cater to cannabis.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, I’m sure the demand for recreational marijuana is much larger than the demand for cigars. And since Apple is always looking for revenue... it would only make sense to cater to cannabis.

It come down to a business Apple, allows Apps in their App Store that they like, and barring ones they dislike.

Apply is not big apprently to helping people find Cigar Stores, and Lounges.

Like a business that post a sign , "We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service".

We as Cigar smokers can boycott Apple Products if we choose.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Wish I had seen this sooner @zirotti . I just got back from Nashville on Friday.

I’ll be there again the week of the 16th but am not sure yet what my availability will be. Going to be working a trade show at Opryland and staying out by the airport. Would be down for a get together at Smoker’s Abbey if I can get free one night. Tuesday and Wednesday show the best potential right now.