What's new

Nazi Zombie Movie

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My memeory is shot but I seem to remember another Nazi Zombie movie out a long time ago with the Zombies comimng up out of a lake. Now its going to bug me that I can't remember! Google here I come!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
BINGO! found it Google is your friend.
Zombie Lake(1980)
The most terrifying zombie massacre ever to come to the screen! In a small lakeside town in the French countryside, young women are disappearing without a trace. The superstitious locals blame "The Lake of Ghosts," but the town's mayor (Howard Vernon) seems reluctant, or powerless, to take any action. When another girl is found with her throat ripped out, a Paris reporter begins to uncover the deadly secrets of the lake and the dead, green-faced Nazis who are aroused to action!

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BINGO! found it Google is your friend.
Zombie Lake(1980)
The most terrifying zombie massacre ever to come to the screen! In a small lakeside town in the French countryside, young women are disappearing without a trace. The superstitious locals blame "The Lake of Ghosts," but the town's mayor (Howard Vernon) seems reluctant, or powerless, to take any action. When another girl is found with her throat ripped out, a Paris reporter begins to uncover the deadly secrets of the lake and the dead, green-faced Nazis who are aroused to action!
I want to watch this. :tazerblas

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Call of Duty: World at War has a Nazi Zombie mode, that's where this reference comes from I think. It's a sweet game, by the way. :hysterica