What's new

Need a little advice

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys. Im about to buy some cigars. My go to smoke is a R&J Ex#4 i was going to buy another box. I was also planning on buying some singles to try some new cigars but found out im not able to do so. So my plan is to take a chance and buy a second box of something ive never had before.
Ive tried the H Upman connie 1 and couldnt smoke it because the draw was so hard. I was thinking of buying a box of those and hope my experience will be better this time around or i was thinking of getting a box of one of the Hoyo De M cigars.
Im still fairly new to CC. Been smoking cigars for over 7 years but CC since october of last year.
Any advise would be great

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yep I think you should get another box. H Upmann Mag 50, Partagas Series D4 and Hoyo de Monterey Epicure De Luxe along with many others come in 10 count boxes. Those would be my recommendation to branch out into other marcas.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey guys. Im about to buy some cigars. My go to smoke is a R&J Ex#4 i was going to buy another box. I was also planning on buying some singles to try some new cigars but found out im not able to do so. So my plan is to take a chance and buy a second box of something ive never had before.
Ive tried the H Upman connie 1 and couldnt smoke it because the draw was so hard. I was thinking of buying a box of those and hope my experience will be better this time around or i was thinking of getting a box of one of the Hoyo De M cigars.
Im still fairly new to CC. Been smoking cigars for over 7 years but CC since october of last year.
Any advise would be great
The H. Upmann Half Corona's are phenomenal short smokes (I'm fairly new to CC's as well but I really enjoyed these and there is a great deal for them online for 84 bucks), Partagas Party Shorts, HDM Epicure No. 2, Bolivar Corona's or Belicosos Finos, Ramon Allones Specially Selected or the Club Coronas.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can start by choosing a small pack of 3 or 5, that would be better than getting a box of 15 or 25, and noticing that you did not like the new Cigar.
Anyway, my choice of CC: try the Edmundo from Montecristo, or Montecristo No.2 which is almost similar to Partagas P2.
The Partagas D4 is good as well, sure you'll like it.
Long Leaf!