What's new

Need a little help from my Inland Empire BOTL

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I have a huge problem lol. I had my wallet in my top shirt pocket and I was at a bon fire yesterday and I dropped the damn thing in the fire. Needless to say it died. So I lost all my Identification and Credit cards. DMV is making me wait 1-2 weeks for a new id to arrive in the mail. Bank and Credit cards wont re issue without an ID ( due to an identity theft issue I had a few months back.) So I can go to the bank to take money out but I dont have working cards. Which means no online cigar Purchases. haha. The 5 or so "smoke shops" I have near me are clearly insane. Charging 10$ for a CAO Gold, 14$ for a Partagas Black Label, 11.99$ for Rocky Patels, and 15+ for Drew Estates. None sell anything but single sticks and even then dont carry many good ones. I dont want to pay that much. Anyone In the Inland Empire know of better priced Shops? I know I'm being ripped due to my remote location. I live in Hesperia, which is tiny. But I also travel down to Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, And Ontario for work. I am willing to go further if anyone knows of anything. The b&m finder only came up with one.