What's new

Need some help from the Maryland brothers

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm heading down to Maryland for my cousins bachelor party on the 19th and staying till the 21st. We are going bow fishing for sting rays Saturday afternoon in Ocean City but other than that we don't have anything else planned yet. We are staying in Pocomoke and wondering if anyone could recommend any cigar bars or lounges or even any local B&Ms to check out in that area of the state.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Don't really know much by the shore. Just looking real quick in Ocean City looks like Señor Cigars and Nice Ash Cigar shop.
Nice Ash has your basic big brands and feels REALLY humid. I haven't been to Senior Cigars in a while so in not sure about the selection. Whenever I come down, and I'm here as I write this, I bring my own selection. It looks like Senior Cigar now has a lounge so I'd suggest going there.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nice Ash has your basic big brands and feels REALLY humid. I haven't been to Senior Cigars in a while so in not sure about the selection. Whenever I come down, and I'm here as I write this, I bring my own selection. It looks like Senior Cigar now has a lounge so I'd suggest going there.
Thanks I'll have to go check out Senior Cigar while I'm down there.