What's new

Needing Help Please

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at a loss to identify a pipe I bought.
This week, I purchased a lot of estate pipes. Out of this lot of six pipes, 5 of them cleaned up really nice. The last one I have been spending hours on the Internet scouring for any information on it.

Here is what I have:

1. It's a seriously tired looking Meerschaum Lined Ripple Grain Genuine Briar pipe.
2. The Meerschaum lining is really worn and in need of repair.
3. And the pipe stem appears to have been chewed enough to need repairing.
4. On the side of the pipe stem are two silver dots.
5. I cannot confirm the brand (?) name "Admiral" or "Amiral"?

Does anyone more knowledgeable and/ or experienced than me have any clues to who made this pipe or how old is it?

I paid $34.00 for the entire lot of six pipes and if I lost this one, I still would have made out very well.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at a loss to identify a pipe I bought.
This week, I purchased a lot of estate pipes. Out of this lot of six pipes, 5 of them cleaned up really nice. The last one I have been spending hours on the Internet scouring for any information on it.

Here is what I have:

1. It's a seriously tired looking Meerschaum Lined Ripple Grain Genuine Briar pipe.
2. The Meerschaum lining is really worn and in need of repair.
3. And the pipe stem appears to have been chewed enough to need repairing.
4. On the side of the pipe stem are two silver dots.
5. I cannot confirm the brand (?) name "Admiral" or "Amiral"?

Does anyone more knowledgeable and/ or experienced than me have any clues to who made this pipe or how old is it?

I paid $34.00 for the entire lot of six pipes and if I lost this one, I still would have made out very well.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.