What's new

New additions to then Humi

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm so excited, Yesterday My girlfriend (Summy625) and I went shopping. We stopped by my favorite cigar store, and did some looking. I purchased several cigars to add to my collection, including some Partagsas Blacks, Rocky Pastels in vintage 90 & 92 and maduro Edge. Also a beautiful Fuente Double Chateau Sun grown, And acouple maduro Fuente 858. BUT the catch all was I picked up three Beautiful Perdomo ESV 91 Phantoms. I'm so stocked, I'm actually afraid to smoke one. Stupid huh, but I am. I've been wanting to try one for a while now, But I want to keep and age them for a while. And try to get acouple more too. but I guess I need to try one to see if I will even like them. I purchased overall about 20 cigars, I love shopping.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Those are all great cigars. Enjoy them all and remember, there will always be more to buy so smoke away!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I still want to get my hands on two opus x and two Edicion de silvo. I'd really like to give those a try. But no shop within two hours has anything like that. Pisses me off. Also maybe a real Cohiba, but now I'm just dreaming.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I still want to get my hands on two opus x and two Edicion de silvo. I'd really like to give those a try. But no shop within two hours has anything like that. Pisses me off. Also maybe a real Cohiba, but now I'm just dreaming.
I can relate to this. No shop within 150 miles of me carries really good NC's.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey I just added an new humi to the family too, along with some more Partagas black, and a nice Patel Sungrown. I LOVE CIGARS!!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Oh that's just not very nice. I hope to purchase a couple of opus x super belicoso within the next couple of months