What's new

New and beautiful Lars Ivarsson pipes....

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This one is called the Smooth Blowfish with Boxwood (3208) , supposedly the have a contact on the internet who is willing to sell! What do you guys think...

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
It's the kind of pipe I'd be too afraid to smoke. The only one I've ever seen is on smokingpipes.com & it looks absolutely gorgeous.

The only thing that comes to mind is that if you were to actually smoke that, it's such a short stem, I wonder if the smoke would tend to bite.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It's the kind of pipe I'd be too afraid to smoke. The only one I've ever seen is on smokingpipes.com & it looks absolutely gorgeous.

The only thing that comes to mind is that if you were to actually smoke that, it's such a short stem, I wonder if the smoke would tend to bite.

Over puffing and the type of tobacco smoked would be the only reason it would give you "tongue bite", in my opinion.

That is a beautiful pipe!

carocaniac

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for providing the link, I must have messed it up! It turns out that it was not the pipe listed on smokingpipes.com it was another type of wood same style. I wasn't planning using it, just going to display it!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for providing the link, I must have messed it up! It turns out that it was not the pipe listed on smokingpipes.com it was another type of wood same style. I wasn't planning using it, just going to display it!
Do you smoke a pipe or just a collector of beautiful things?

carocaniac

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I like freehands, mainly Bjarne. Anything Danish with a little weight...

try going to: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emNDoRMK9bI"]YouTube - My First Video! New Pipes...[/ame] to see some of my collection..

Attachments

Last edited: