What's new

New Cigar and Tasting Event

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
BOTL's... I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area (please tell me where it should go if I am).

Friends,

Join us this Thursday, September 20th as we sample a brand new cigar to the market, the "J Fuego", named after the man himself Jesus Fuego. While you may not have heard of Jesus Fuego, you've certainly smoked some of his cigar creations. Fuego is a 3rd generation cuban tobacco grand master, and for years, he was the man behind the scenes at Rocky Patel cigars. His master rolling and blending skills brought us such great cigars as the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 and the Old World Reserve. And now, he's left Rocky Patel to bring us his own creations.

(SEE PICTURE)

Misison Pipe Shop brought in both blends of the new J Fuego line, the Natural and the Gran Reserva. Each cigar is fermented and aged with great length & care that duplicates the old Cuban style of cigar making. The Natural line of cigars are medium-bodied with a sweet and spicy natural Criollo wrapper. The Gran Reserva line of cigars is the richer and fuller of the two. It gets its complex flavor from the marriage of a corojo wrapper and a secret blend of tobaccos made with 20 different leaves. There are four sizes to choose from.

CIGAR SPECIALS & RAFFLE!!!

Come to our event this Thursday between 5 and 8 p.m. and MEET JESUS FUEGO and watch him ROLL FRESH CIGARS during our event! Better yet...buy a box of J Fuegos and have this future star in the cigar industry sign it for you.

Buy any three J Fuego cigars, get 1 Cigar Free, plus 1 raffle ticket. Buy a 20-count box of J Fuego Cigars and you will get 6 cigars free, 10 raffle tickets, and 10% off the box price!

Come this Thursday and enjoy food, drinks, and CIGARS!

Pleasanton's Cigar Store

Mission Pipe Shop
4001-4 Santa Rita Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 463-0100

Good smokes, good friends, good times.

Attachments